DAROCK

DAROCK

Monday, February 4, 2008

FINALLY!!! DAROCK OF ACES HAS ARRIVED TO THE GULF COAST POKER.NET BLOG

FINALLY, DAROCK (Darrell, Harrahs New Orleans Poker Dealer) HAS ARRIVED.......Well ladies and gents, I am here and I will give my perspective from both sides of the felt, both as a dealer and a player. After great anticapation, it is my pleasure to be here and working with some of the best bloggers on the web. I Look forward to a great relationship with GCP and will do my best to live up to the hype and to take this site to heights unreached. So with all that said, look forward to my blogs in the coming days as I have some interesting things to say, that will amaze and shock my readers.

Remember: AA, Play Them Hard Or They May Hardly Play...
DAROCK
WWW.GULFCOASTPOKER.NET

1 comment:

Goondingy said...

Welcome my friend, good to see you finally made it!!!