DAROCK

DAROCK

Saturday, August 8, 2009

WHATS UP MY PEOPLE?

Man it's good to finally blog again. It's been a while. Just wanted everyone to know that I will be at the Beau Rivage next month and I will be very focused. If I don't take time out to acknowledge you, don't take it personal, I just want to get into a zone where as all I want to concentrate on is poker and nothing and I mean nothing else. So please don't be offended. I wish everyone the best at the Beau, and I hope to see you at the final table in atleast 3 events. Now for the dealer news of the day. Ladies and Guys, it's come to my attention that someone has spread rumor that you should cut down on your TIPPING, and it is showing. Please ignore this rumor, we as dealers need every tip that we can get. So have an open mind and tip what you think is right and fair for us. If you do have questions about tipping, please refer to my earlier blog on tipping or just leave a comment for me or email me, hell stop me at harrahs and ask me, i'll be more than happy to answer your questions. Well hopefully it won't take as long to blog again, so take care and i'll see you on the other side of the felt.

PEACE...........

REMEMBER AA, PLAY THEM HARD OR THEY MAY HARDLY PLAY!!!!!!!!!

DAROCK HAS SPOKEN
WWW.GULFCOASTPOKER.NET

No comments: