DAROCK

DAROCK

Saturday, July 19, 2008

DAROCK: STRAIGHT FROM THE DEALERS BOX

Hey guys, after a long absence and some technical difficulties I am back, but just breifly to let everyone know that DAROCK has decided to expand my skills to other people, meaning that I will be teaching people how to deal the game of poker. I will offer poker dealing classes to anyone that wants to make the money that they deserve. So if you have an interest in knowing how it feels to be on the otherside of the felt, contact me thru email or comments for details, classes are starting soon, real soon. Well crew Iv'e got to run. talk to ya soon, and I will again try to write about my vegas trip that was not published. Take care and i'll see you from both sides of the felt.
DAROCKOFACES@AOL.COM


REMEMBER: AA, PLAY THEM HARD OR THEY MAY HARDLY PLAY......

DAROCK HAS SPOKEN
PEACE.......................

WWW.GULFCOASTPOKER.NET

1 comment:

sguernsjr said...

Hey Darrell, I got your name from a dealer at Harrah's. I don't want to post her name on here, but she told me all about you wanting to start teaching. I have been wanting to deal for a long time. Please just let me know what I need to do. Thanks, Scott Guernsey sguernsjr@yahoo.com